Synchronizing the latest updates of technology with the existing one and adopting upgraded technology, STEEFO has produced matchless Rolling Mill Machines to meet customer’s vision. We have put into practice systematic quality control policy to ensure smooth and proficient execution of project. We provide Turnkey projects for manufacturing of bars and sections.
What is TMT Bars?
Thermomechanical processing, also known as thermo-mechanical treatment (TMT), is a metallurgical process that integrates work hardening and heat-treatment into a single process. A description of its application in rebar steel follows. The quenching process produces a high strength bar from inexpensive low carbon steel.
We can produce steel plants to manufacture TMT Bars upto 500,000 tones per annum.
Technical Specs of TMT Bars & its Benefits
- The use of high strength TMT results in 10-20% saving in steel consumption.
- In developed countries, rebars with minimum yield strength of 500 N/mm2 (as against 415 N/mm2 in CTD bars) with high elongation values are specified for RCC work.
- TMT rebars meet the requirement of even developed countries.
- TMT rebars are stronger, more bendable and have higher thermal stability because of unique technology used.
- TMT rebars ensure greater safety due to high elongation.
- TMT rebars are the ideal choice even for Seismic zones 3, 4 & 5.